May 15, 2012

Edit Me 2012 - Week 19 Winners!

Thanks for another great week friends!

Welcome first time Edit Mers! and Welcome back to old friends who haven't been here in a while!

This week's fabulous guest judge was Andi @ The Hollie Rogue! We really appreciate Andi jumping in and doing such a great job this week! And that photo! Precious. Andi also hosts the Photo Friday Link Party and sells beautiful handmade necklaces in her etsy shop!

Now then, let's get to know Andi a bit:

I am Andi--an elementary teacher turned SAHM to two little ones, a wife, follower of Christ, crafter, etsy shop owner, and lover of all things vintage.  I am a self-taught wanna-be photographer who just loves to learn new things about the art of photography.  I am on a journey to learn more about myself and my passions through this amazing avenue of blogging. 





Be sure to visit Andi on Facebook and Twitter and thank her for judging this week!

 
This photo is one of my favorites because of the unique texture used and the way the light is literally shining off of her face. It almost feels as if she's glowing! Creative and masterfully done!  

 
Dreamy, warm, summery photos always make me happy and this photo has all of that! I also admire the use of the sun flare added and really appreciate how that adds to the story of the photo. Superb editing skills!

WINNER!!!
 Mama Schell Says 
 

 I so appreciate the color contrasts and perfect blends of warmth and "pops" of color in this photo. I would love to hang it on my wall at home! Fantastic work, Jenn!

Jenn you won this print from Etched and SketchedCheck it out: 


Etched and Sketched is a shop focused on creating great wall art. Our prints are inspired by mid-century modern items, vintage advertising, antique etchings and inspirational quotes. The prints are great for Interior design and room decorating ideas. 

Please visit this week's sponsor on Facebook and thank them for providing our prize!! And don't forget to check out more great wall art in the Etched and Sketched etsy shop



CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!

DON'T FORGET TO GRAB YOUR BUTTONS!

A NEW CHALLENGE STARTS TOMORROW!


4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Looks like it was a great week for me to come back to the challenge!! Thanks Andi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners!
    There are a lot of great edits this week. I had lots of fun and learned something new : )

    ReplyDelete