June 25, 2012

Edit Me Week 25 WINNERS!

Thank You to all you loyal Edit Me participants out there! We really appreciate you coming back every week to link up and are so proud that you are learning and trying new things!


Our guest judge this week has become one of those loyal people who are back almost every week and now she has her own designing business! Here's a little more about her:


Hello friends! My name is Desirae and run the little blog design business Sommerfugl Design, where I also blog about photography, share tutorials and a variety of freebies. When I am not blogging or designing I am usually chasing after my 2 little ones and spending time with my husband here in Denmark. I started Sommerfugl Design because I just love to play around with the looks of blogs. I also feel that it is important that custom blog design is accessible to everyone, therefore I offer a couple different packages at different price ranges. You can also follow my blog on twitter and facebook.




Please let Desirae know that we are so proud of her and give her a big thank you for being our judge and sponsor this week! 

And here are our Winners:

3rd Place: Tayet of Into the Land of Photography
I was really drawn to the colors in the photo and I just love the art look it has to it. I think the texture goes great with the photo.

2nd Place: Andee at Match the Pictures 
 I really love the nice close crop and the details it brings out. I think the quote is just perfect. 

WINNER!  Jennifer at Fotoplicity
It was so difficult to choose a top pick. All of the photos this week were great, however I kept coming back to this one. I love the eerie feeling it has, and I feel like there is a really great story behind this photo.


Here's what you've won from Sommerfugl Designs! 









CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!
DON'T FORGET A NEW CHALLENGE STARTS TOMORROW!
YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS WEEK! =) 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to all the winners....this was a great photo to play with!!!

    ReplyDelete