September 24, 2012

Winners!




It was so much fun to see all of your different edits! It made me pretty excited for the State Fair to come into town here! This week we had great participation and a lovely judge. Be sure to visit Sarah and tell her Thank You! 


My name is Sarah and I am a lover of all things photography, and hope to one day go into the business! I started my blog as a way to document my progress as a beginner photographer.  I am a mother of a 6 month old and I'm usually using her as a model hehe.   You can usually find me somewhere with my camera glued to my face snapping away! 


Here are Sarah's top picks:


Andee at Match the Pictures (click to see edited photo)
 I love how the really brought out some colour to this pictures, how bright it is and hte contrast of the ferris wheel against the sky.

I love how they added a bit of drama to the picture and the vintage style of it is just beautiful.

The overall winner is Larissa at 2012 Adventures:
There is alot I love about this edit. I really like the texture they added and how they edited to look like it was taken at sunset.  just a beautiful edit overall.  Love the colours


Congrats to the Winners!
Don't forget to grab a button and show off a little!
New Challenge tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! beautiful edits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo geeked!! My goal in these challenges is to learn more tips on editing and to be able to grab that Top 3 Button! Yay!!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete