I'd like to take a moment to make a small request to make this challenge a little more efficient.
I totally get making your photos unright-clickable (that's a word I totally checked. no. no I didn't) however, it takes just that much more time to do a winners post. Most of you blog and know already how long it takes to create a carefully thought out, edited post, with the photos just the right size, etc. So, if you disable the right click function on your blog, please send me a copy of your photo that you've entered for the challenge each week to our edit me email. If I don't have a copy via email and you are chosen as a Top 3 winner, you will only see a link to your blog post or flickr account in the winners post, without showing off your actual photo.
Now, onto the new challenge! This week we have Amy as our guest judge. Are you excited as I am. This lady looooves editing. (so do I!) Without further ado...
Hey everyone. My name is Amy. I am married to my best friend and we have one son who just turned four, Wyatt. We are in our second year of homeschooling. I never knew how amazing that would be and how it would be such a growth experience for my son and I. Photography has been a love of mines for a few years now, but since the birth of my son in 2008, it truly became a passion. I love taking photos, scrap-booking, reading, a good movie, spending time with old friends and making new ones via my blog.
Welcome Amy, head over and visit Little Adventures and check out her work here.
Here's the photo she has for us today! Be creative friends!
click photo for download
Here are the details:
- When you link up, please use your edited photo as the thumbnail!
- If you use the mouseover code or right-click protect your images, you need to either add a copy to the flickr pool(preferred) or it will be assumed that you agree to allow us to use a screenshot of your entry if you are a winner!
- The judge for the week will choose the top 3 edits from the entries, and the overall winner of the 3.
- If you would like to post multiple edits, specify which one is your choice for judging. Only one photo is eligible for judging, and it must be clear which one you are entering.
- Don't forget so share your editing steps, or some tips and tricks so we can learn from each other!
- Don't forget to use the #editmechallenge hashtag when you share your posts on Twitter.
- The linky will open at the time of the post on Wednesday, and close the following Saturday at 11:59 PM (central time).
- Winners will be announced the following Tuesday.
- Don't forget to visit the other participants, and leave some comment love! As usual, the more you participate the more feedback you will get!