October 22, 2012

Winners!



Thank you to Julie for being a wonderful judge this week! Here's a little more about her:
I am a stay at home mama with 4 children.  I started photo editing on a limited basis after my first child was born.  I worked on scrap booking projects and similar things for a few years.  When my Mom died in 2008, I started pursuing this hobby more seriously.  It became a sort of outlet for me.  I have continued to learn and grow, since then, in both photography and editing. 

Julie doesn't currently have a blog, we'd love to see a blog from her though! She always does such a great job here on the challenge! You can check out her work here.


Here are her choices and what she had to say!



 It was absolutely brutal choosing a winner!  








Larissa @ Mathew and Larissa

I loved the richness of colour in her edit and overall I thought it was just really beautiful.  






























 I thought her edit was a wonderful clean edit.  It was simple but so lovely and she really proved that sometimes, less is more! 





















For the overall winner, I chose  Seeing Beauty by Amanda.  

Her edit was so vibrant and the frame she chose suited her edit perfectly.  I just loved it and thought it was extremely well done!  

 I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to edit my photo, they were all fantastic and it was super hard to only choose 3!


Thanks for another great week!
A new challenge starts tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment