October 9, 2012

Winners!

We had such a beautiful photo this week! Thanks to everyone who stopped by and took the time to edit! Remember editing ends at Midnight on Saturday (Central Time Zone). To chat with the Edit Me crew please join us on Twitter and Facebook!


Amanda from Seeing Beauty, was here to judge for us this week. Thanks Amanda!
Here's a little more about her.
Hi everyone. My name is Amanda, I am a Wife and Mommy to a grown daughter. I live in the Bahamas with my husband and our two furbabies India & Axl.  Within the last year, I bought my first Digital SLR camera, and I have fallen in love with photography. I never realized how much beauty there was to explore out there, until I looked at the world through my camera lens. In my spare time, I love to take photos, kayak, read, and spend time with the people I love most. Thank You for taking the time to edit my photo this week.


Here's what Amanda had to say:

Again this week the edits were amazing, and it was really hard to choose my top three. Here goes.
 Kaylene @ L'Instant
 
I loved the way it was made into a poster for the Bahamas and the vibrant colours. 

 Click link to see photo. 
Loved that you moved the kayaker to a more pleasing position, and the text was perfect.



 Loved this clean simple edit, the slight adjustments made it perfect.
 Thank you to everyone who took the time to edit my photo.

Be sure and stop by to tell Amanda thank you for judging!
Grab your buttons!
A new Challenge starts tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment